The Zambia Business in Development Facility team receives guidance and assistance from the Champions & Advisory Group (CAG). The Champions & Advisory Group’s main role is to leverage resources, promote action, provide strategic advice and guide the ZBIDF. While the Champions & Advisory Group will advise and support the ZBIDF, its members also individually and collectively benefit from the training, expertise and facilitation provided by the Facility. The Champions & Advisory Group is comprised of influential stakeholders within Zambia’s cross sector environment which include;
- The Zambia Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Zambia Association of Manufacturers,
- Private Sector Development Reform Program Unit Cabinet Office,
- Ministry of Commerce, Trade and Industry
- The Zambia Development Agency,
- Embassy of Sweden,
- United Nations Development Programme
- The United States Agency for International Development
- The Private Enterprise Programme Zambia
- SNV-Netherlands Development Corporation,
- International Finance Corporation,
- Copperbelt University and
- Catholic Relief Services.
The CAG meets quarterly to review the operations of the Facility.